Mother-in-law...She gets on my nerves ever so much and I do not want to do anything for her anymore..She is so freaking irritating and 3 weeks is such a long time and spending anymore time with her around seems like a life sentence to me.
First of all, why the hell is she here 3 weeks before my due date? To help me out? Apparently not. But then she is not in the best of spirits so perhaps we can let that go. I was told she is here "to spend time with us"...But is criticizing, insulting and humiliating you in front of others part of the whole spending time thing? Or perhaps when you try to strike a conversation, it somehow becomes your fault or you feel like you are in court standing in front of a lawyer trying to somehow justify yourself.
Actually it is not her fault it is my dear husband's mistakes that I am being made to pay. He just had to have her here because I am pregnant and this is (technically) the first baby of the family and his mom needs to have an absolute say in it. But what the hell? It's my first baby too! Why should I even pretend to have no say in anything concerning the baby.. when I am asked what names have you decided by others and I respond.. I am quickly cut off by my mil..."but your father in law likes this so-and-so name.."..
But then again I hate the stupid and idiotic guilty feeling I get when I am not nice to her.... Grrr... its not her fault..this is all my stupid husband's fault!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment